Dumpling Making Workshop - Hervey Bay
- 3 December 2023 (1:30pm to 4:00pm afternoon)
- LOCATION: Hervey Bay Neighbourhood Centre, 22 Charles St, Pialba QLD 4655
Want to spend a few hours in a relaxing space creating something special, dumplings. Learning to make dumplings from scratch. You will also learn to master a quick Asian pickle and dumpling dipping sauce to your feast. Finish with a dumpling tasting of your amazing creations and any leftovers to take home an enjoy again!
We teach you about making the delicate dumpling wrappers/dough, and show you know to shape your dumplings both by hand and with a dumpling shaper tool (its not cheating). Discuss the quick and easy ingredients that delicious savoury fixings. Finally, shape your dumplings, then sit back and relax while we cook.
- This is a dumpling class for beginners.
- Tea and cold beverages are provided.
- Receive a digital copy of all the recipes you tried, so you can recreate them at home.
- Bring your own containers and take home your dumplings and dipping sauce home to enjoy!
Vegetarian - Mushrooms, Glass Noodles, Water Chestnuts, Cabbage
Meats - Pork
Plus dumpling skins - made from flour - optional gluten free