Fermented Drinks Workshop-Half Day Noosa 23 June 2019
Reduce waste and money by fermenting your own fizzy drinks at home. Learn how to make a number of different types of fermented drinks.
During the workshop you will learn about the science of fermentation, and how to get started with fermenting at home, and the best equipment to use.
Fermented drinks are thought to boost the immune system and are beneficial to stomach and digestion well-being.
Spaces limited to 10
You will learn the techniques to make fermented drinks such as:
- Kombucha - Fermented live tea drink
- Water Kefir - Fermented and refreshing fizzy drink that can be infused herbs, coffee, ginger, fruits and more. Using both Water and Coconut water
- Beet Kvass - A salty and earthy eastern European fermented beetroot drink
- Tepache - Sweet, light, refreshing fermented Mexican pineapple drink (Great for pineapple season)
- Fermented Ginger Beer - Learn how to make a ginger 'bug' and then create a ginger beer
The workshop will be a mixture of demonstration and hands on practical exercises with lots of tips and talking.
- Take Home either a Kombucha SCOBY or water kefir grains (additional available for purchase on the day)
- Recipe Booklet
- Lots of fun and inspiration
Location : Tait Duke Community Cottage, 14 Earl St, Tewantin QLD 4565
Time : 10.30pm to 1.300pm
Date : 23 June